Sprotty is a next-generation, open-source diagramming framework built with web-technologies.
Some selected features:
- Fast, scalable SVG rendering that is compatible with all modern browsers and stylable with CSS
- Animations built into the core
- Support for a distributed runtime with client and server
- Fast, reactive client architecture implemented in TypeScript
- Java or Node.js based server architecture
- Configuration via dependency injection
- Integrations with Xtext, Langium, the Language Server Protocol, VS Code and Theia
- Can be run as a rich-client as well as in the browser
If you are new with Sprotty, we recommend taking a look at our Getting Started section before diving further.